- In your browser, go to aka.ms/remoteconnect or https://aka.ms/Remoteconnect.
- Enter the 8-digit code from the screen of your App or Device.
- Next, click.
Where should the https /aka.ms/remoteconnect code be entered?
- Start Minecraft on your device.
- Select ‘Sign in with a Microsoft login account.’
- On your screen, you will see a unique 8-digit code.
- Using any browser, navigate to aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Enter the code here.
- Next should be selected.
- To link the two accounts, sign in to your Microsoft Live Account.
What is https //aka.ms/remoteconnect?
Minecraft players can use code to play the game on Nintendo or PS4 by visiting this website (https aka ms remoteconnect). You can use aka.ms/remoteconnect to connect with other Minecraft players on other devices.
Many players choose to switch to a different device because they are dissatisfied with the features on their current device. If you change your console, say from PS4 to Xbox XBOX, you may be affected by this issue.
Where can I find the https aka ms remoteconnect code?
To access Minecraft on your computer, you must first sign in to your Microsoft account. Navigate to the main menu in Minecraft. Select ‘Sign in with a Microsoft account’ from the Minecraft games main menu.
You’ll see an 8-digit code on your screen. You can then go to aka.ms/remoteconnect and enter the code there.
After entering that code, you’ll be able to access your Microsoft accounts.
How do I add my Microsoft Account Friends?
- Select play to open your Minecraft Game home screen after successfully logging in to your Microsoft account.
- Switch to the right to access the ‘Friends’ tab.
- Select ‘Add Friend.’
- Find your friends by going through their Microsoft gamer tags one by one.
Connect your Microsoft account via https, also known as ms remoteconnect.
- To begin, go to the Minecraft game’s home screen.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account by clicking Sign in.
- The screen will display an 8-digit number.
- To enter the code, navigate to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- After you’ve entered your code in the box, click next.
- After connecting your Microsoft accounts, you can begin playing Minecraft on your PlayStation4.
How to Configure RemoteConnect for Nintendo Switch
- Open the Nintendo Switch eShop.
- Use the search bar to look for Minecraft.
- Install the game (or buy it if you haven’t already).
- Launch the game after it has been downloaded.
- At aka.ms/remoteconnect Nintendo Switch, sign in with your Microsoft account (located at the bottom left of the screen).
- Enter the code and then press the Next button.
- The remote connect will then log you into your Nintendo Switch account.