- Go to Netflix.com/tv8 and log in using your Netflix credentials.
- Select the profile from which you want to download or stream movies or TV episodes.
Each member of a family might have their own profile, each directed by a four-digit pin.
- In the ‘input code’ section, type the code that was received to your phone or email.
- To sign in with your Netflix account, click ‘Activate.’
After that, you can start viewing TV and movies.
How do I sign up for Netflix with a TV code?
- On your Smart TV, open the Netflix app.
- Your screen will show you the Netflix activation code.
- Open up the netflix.com/tv8 website in your web browser.
- Enter the code that your TV shows you.
- Enter Code.
- Click Keep Going.
How to Activate Netflix on Apple TV?
Netflix can be used on Apple TVs made after the second generation. Here’s how to get into your Netflix accounts so you can watch Netflix on your Apple TV:
On the 2nd Generation Apple TV, go to the home screen and use the drop-down menu to choose Netflix.
Use your log-in information to get in. If you haven’t signed up for Netflix yet, go to the sign-up page online or in a browser. Go back to the Apple TV and enter your email address and password. Netflix.com/tv8 is what the device needs to use to connect to Netflix.
If you’re using an Apple TV from the 4th generation or an Apple TV 4K from the 5th or 6th generation, the steps are the opposite. To use Netflix with Apple TV, you have to be on the home screen. After that, you’ll need to go to Your App Store from your home screen.
Find Netflix and then download. Launch the app once it’s been set up, and then sign in with the same login information you used before. If you haven’t signed in yet, you can make one if you don’t have one.
Setting Up Netflix on Google TV
Google TV is a way to access content from many streaming channels through a single interface.
It’s not a gadget. Instead, it’s software that can be used on a number of different devices.
If your device already has Google TV and wasn’t made between 2012 and 2014, it’s likely that you can connect Netflix to it.
Make sure you’re on the home screen and follow the steps below to set up Netflix:
Sony Google TV users need to hit the “Home” button on their wireless keyboard remote and then choose “All apps.” You can use the arrow buttons on your remote to get to the Netflix app. When you find the app, choose it. Sign in after clicking “Sign In.” If you can’t register yet, make an account on the internet and then come back to enter your username and password.
How to Activate Netflix on Smart TV?
- Start the Google Play store on your phone and type “Netflix” in the search bar.
- Netflix can be put on your device.
You are using a device that has the Netflix app.
- Start up the Netflix app and enter your account information at Netflix.com/tv8.
If you don’t have an account, you should make one.
- Now it’s time to look through the movies and TV shows to find one you want to watch.
You can also look for a certain one that makes you laugh.
Official link – https://www.netflix.com/tv8